- 1 What is Udyog Aadhaar?
- 2 Registration under MSME
- 3 Required information for Udyog Aadhaar Registration
- 4 How to Register online for Udyog Aadhaar?
- 5 Udyog Aadhaar Benefits
- 6 Udyog Aadhaar Acknowledgement
- 7 MSME DataBank
What is Udyog Aadhaar?
Udyog Aadhaar is a 12 digit number for identity. It is affiliated with MSME i.e. Ministry Micro Small and Medium Enterprise. Initially, this scheme introduced in Punjab only. You are registering with MSME for Udyog Aadhaar.
The Udyog Aadhaar is introduced to get more benefit to the entrepreneur who holds a small or medium scale enterprise. It is registering under the MSME and with Aadhaar number of entrepreneur. An Udyog Aadhaar is registering through online and offline.
Registration under MSME
Previously, when you start any small/medium scale business, you need to get lots paperwork to register with MSME. It is weary process to register with MSME.
You need to fill two different forms to register with MSME.
Entrepreneur Memorandum-I (EM-I)
Entrepreneur Memorandum-II (EM-II)
But, now the government enhance the modern way to registering as Small and medium entrepreneur under MSME. And also it is helpful in to provide benefit to the entrepreneur of government scheme.
Required information for Udyog Aadhaar Registration
You need to get the Applicant’s Aadhaar number
Write down name of the person who is owner of the enterprise.
Category of the applicant
Select a category of applicant in term of social category of the applicant.
Name of the company
Applicant also needs to write down the name of their company/firm.
The applicant must need to information about organisation type in terms of legal entity.
The Communication address is using for to getting information about the schemes. You need to getting mobile number, email-id etc.
Opening date of the enterprise is also writing in the application form Udyog Aadhaar.
Detail of Previous Registration
If you have registered previously in MSME then write down detail about the previous registration.
Detail of bank account
The entrepreneur needs to evince the bank account details in the registration in MSME.
You also need to describe your business’s main activity i.e. activity of the business.
You needs to write-down NIC number in the application form.
Number of Employee
You need to write down how many number of employee working in your application form of the MSME registration for Udyog Aadhaar.
Investment in fixed assets
You also show information of investment in fixed assets in the small enterprise.
The last and final is DIS, you need to write down the detail of District Industry Center.
How to Register online for Udyog Aadhaar?
1. Go to Udyog Aadhaar Official site
First you need to Click Here
2. Validate & Generate OTP
Now, you can see Aadhaar number, and Name of entrepreneur. Write down Aadhaar number & your Name. Click to “Validate and Generate OTP”.
OTP will send to the Mobile number which is Affiliate with Aadhaar Number. But, if there is any query to Validate Aadhaar. This query is come because of your mobile number was not Validate in Aadhaar Number.
Please, follow this process to validate Aadhaar.
3. Fill up form for Validate Aadhaar
First, you need to write social category, gender, physical status i.e. handicapped or not.
Now, write down firm’s name and type for organisation which is handled by you. Write your PAN, plant’s location.
You have to get information about your business opening date, info about previous registration process if you registered.
Write bank details with IFC code.
Write the Main activity of your business i.e. you are doing manufacturing process or giving services to your Customers.
Now, get information about NIC code to the black box under NIC given in the form & no. of employee of the company.
Now, how many rupees are invested in Business? i.e. you need to write an investment in your plant /business.
DIC, now write down DIC code i.e. as per your district which has been as per rules and regulations of the government.
Now submit the information and the Udyog will send you a confirmation mail to confirm your data correctly submitted.
Then you need to enter Captcha code. And resubmit data for final submission of data.
Now you are register user for Udyog Aadhaar. you need to print it one or more copy.
Udyog Aadhaar Benefits
It is making easier to register with MSME in simple, paperless & free of cost process.
It is easy to apply for Governmental loan scheme to feed your business through various scheme such as loan at law interest rate, unless guarantee loan, easy loan.
You are eligible for every government scheme related to small and medium scale entrepreneurs.
If you are register with Udyog Aadhaar you are eligible for government subsidies in loan amounts.
By this registration government track all small and medium scale business and it is helpful to the entrepreneur to get loan at differential rate of interest.
It is eligible for excise exemption scheme
The government is to provide the exemption under Direct tax laws and judicial supports if the entrepreneur to be late in payment of tax then the government is exempted interest on that particular tax payment.
Every state/ UT has their own rules and regulation for Small scale industries thus; the state government can easily provide all facilities to the small scale entrepreneurs such as industrial resident, subsidies in tax, tariff in power, incentives.
The state & central government is targeting Entrepreneurs for incentive and supportive schemes for development.
Udyog Aadhaar Acknowledgement
it is very simplest process to see Udyog Aadhaar Acknowledgement.
Go to official site of Udyog Aadhar Number.
write your UAN i.e. Udyog Aadhaar Number and Your Aadhaar number in the given box.
click on “SUBMIT” to submit data.
1. First, click here to go to MSME DataBank and register yourself for MSME Databank.
2. After that, you need to mention Your Aadhar number, your UAN, and PAN number of an entrepreneur. If you have not Udyog Aadhaar number then click on “Get UAN”. Now, click on Validate detail option.
3. After Validate details of Aadhaar. Then fill up your Basic detail of entrepreneur such as, enter, category unit size, Organisation type, major activities of enterprise, State, district, pin code, opening date, postal address, email address, Name of the authorized person, operation of your enterprise, website of the firm (it is not mandatory).
4. Now, you need to write down detail about Factory and Product detail of your enterprise i.e. Address of firm, state, distinct, employees, power efficiency of the firm. Product detail of enterprise in that you need to mention one product & you also need to add your product name, product code, the production capacity of the production unit.
If you have to own service firm then you need to some different point i.e. main clients, detail about your service, service code.
5. Now you need to write down your bank details i.e. the name of the bank, IFSC code.
6. After that, you need to add assistance details i.e. name of the scheme, an amount of the scheme. Add a name of the association in which your business affiliated. You can add your appreciation/awards about work. In that, write a name of the award, date of the appreciation/award.
7. Now, you submitting the information. Candidate will receive an email of user id and password of MSME databank registration.
IF you cant understand the process then see this video for more clear info.
NOTE: If you like post please share it with your friends and colleague.