What To Do With Notes Of Rs 500 And Rs 1000
Do you want to change 500rs note and 1000rs note? And you don’t know how to do it. Then don’t worry, we are giving you a complete guidelines on how to change 500rs and 1000rs note in Bank.
Change your 500rs and 1000 rs note in Bank and Post office Step By Step Process, Needed Documents
In a recent move Narendra Modi has declared that 500rs and 1000rs note will not be in circulation. Now everyone is looking for How to change this 1000rs and 500rs note they are having. We have given you simple guidelines on how to change this notes in the government and private bank.
Before moving on how to change Note in Bank we wanted to let you know that Rs.1, Rs.2, Rs.5, Rs.10, Rs.50, Rs. 100 notes are still in circulation.
Banks will remain close on 9th November 2016 and no one can access ATM during closing.
Change your 500rs and 1000rs note in Bank
- Those who are having 500rs and 1000rs note can change their notes in Bank and Post office.
- When you go to the bank to change your notes, you have to show your ID card.
- You can deposit any amount of money in your bank account by 30th December 2016.
- If you want to exchange your old notes then you can change 4000rs on Dailey basis.
- You can exchange your Rs 4000 till November 24, 2016
- You can only withdraw 10000rs and Rs. 20000 per week
- 500 and Rs. 1000 note will be carry no value in the market
- ATM will note work on on 9th November and 10th November
How to change your 500rs and 1000rs in bank and post office?
- Collect your entire 500rs and 1000rs bank.
- Head to your nearest bank and either deposit or ask for exchange.
- On daily basis, you can change 4000 rs from bank
- You need to show your id card and bank will change your 500 and 1000 note